Color consistency: why you should add the in-line spectral scanner Smijet on your printing machines
- Cost-effective and sustainable: reduces waste and prevents customer rejections
- Better performance: significant reduction in set-up time and no more machine downtime
- High quality production: automatic pointing of the concerned areas on the Smijet HD screen if the color variation exceeds your selected threshold
- Accuracy: even the slightest color drift (ΔE≤1) and defect is detected directly within images and text in areas as small as 1 mm2. No more need for color control bars!
- Color space (8 million hues of the CIELab) much wider than RGB cameras
- Early detection of defects before they become visible (missing nozzles or deflected jets), even at 1200 dpi.
LabelExpo 2019: Odesyo unveils its Smijet® in-line print color control system for digital, offset and flexo presses, a true concentrate of the newest printed color control technologies. Thanks to the radical changes brought by Smijet, our team had to answer to...
We invite you to meet Smijet at our booth 8B02. Smijet is a radical change of concept ! Significantly reducing printing waste, this innovative inline color-quality controller is a major step forward from the limited performance of conventional control systems, such as...
Odesyo has met with many manufacturers and users of color inkjet printing to gain a better understanding of print quality control issues. As such, the company has developed specific features that are now integrated into SmiJet, which: Reduce the time spent when...