Color inspection on printing machines: Integrating Human Eye technology attracts and retains your customers
Control and anticipate corrections inline during color inspection on any offset, flexo and digital printing process.
Get ahead of the game by integrating a smart solution for calibration, automatic color inspection and predictive maintenance support on your printing machines.
Your customers print documents, labels, and packaging. They have very high quality requirements on the work produced by your presses.
Integrating the Smijet “Human Eye” Intelligence on your machine facilitates the calibration process by making it simple and automatic. And that’s not all…
We propose to add more value to your equipment by securing your customers’ production and optimizing the manufacturing process.
You can check in real time the colorimetric deviations (among the 8 million shades of the L*a*b color space) by a continuous measurement of ΔE on the entire production.
In addition to its central function of automatic color inspection on printing machines, Smijet manages databases and provides you with the necessary dashboard to monitor your machine park.
Your customers already like your printing machines? Good!
Integrating Smijet in your printing machines will bring them new attractive features:
- Performs automatic makeready of your offset press or registration of your inkjet printheads.
Secures manufacturing by checking on 100% of the production and web width:
- In offset and digital, the colorimetry.
- In digital, the missing or deviated jets.
- Validates ICC profiles in real time
- It generates alarms according to the severity of the controls you define and displays the problematic areas on its HD screen.
- Optimizes the availability and monitoring of your machinery by providing a predictive maintenance tool.
Whether you are a manufacturer of printing machines for flat products, cylindrical objects or other applications such as color inspection for label printing, our R&D department is at your disposal to discuss with your teams integrating Smijet in your equipment.