Color consistency: why adding the Smijet in-line print color control system?
- Cost-effective and sustainable effects: reduces waste and prevents customer rejections
- Better throughput due to reduction of set-up time and significant increase of production speed
- Real-time detection of any color variation
- Color space (8 million hues of the CIELab) much wider than RGB cameras
- Early detection of defects before they become visible (missing nozzles or deflected jets) on 100% of the web, even at 1200 dpi.
This month’s theme
Losing customers because of a missing nozzle?
Odesyo met many manufacturers, printers and users of Inkjet printing machines and presses in order to better understand what is at stake when they wish a much better print quality control.
Read the article
LabelExpo 2019: Odesyo unveils its Smijet® in-line print color control system for digital, offset and flexo presses, a true concentrate of the newest printed color control technologies. Thanks to the radical changes brought by Smijet, our team had to answer to...read more
We invite you to meet Smijet at our booth 8B02. Smijet is a radical change of concept ! Significantly reducing printing waste, this innovative inline color-quality controller is a major step forward from the limited performance of conventional control systems, such as...read more
Odesyo has met with many manufacturers and users of color inkjet printing to gain a better understanding of print quality control issues. As such, the company has developed specific features that are now integrated into SmiJet, which: Reduce the time spent when...read more